Koti Oz Buff Merino Wool – (Beige)
Handmade in Australia
Ethically produced, ZQ certified 100% Light Merino Jersey (Weight ~200gsm).
Our Merino Jersey Buff (Handy Headwear) is best descried as a tube of fabric (It looks like a tubular bandana) that will protect your child's neck and face from the sun or from cold conditions.
It is designed for all season wear - as odd as it may sound, merino is one of the most comfortable things you can wear in summer. While cotton is light and breathable, it's not ideal for warm weather because it absorbs moisture and holds it next to your skin. Merino wool will not absorb the moisture like the cotton does ( merino wool fibers are "hollow" just like a straw, and this allow for an excellent moisture displacement letting to stay dry and breathable).
Available in 2 sizes: Toddler/Adult
6 Colours (matching our Gucio range) - Beige, Navy, Pink, Rusty, Olive, Black
Free Delivery over $49 Australia /Flat Shipping $6.95
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Light weight and packable
- Stop wind burn
- Beautifully soft against the skin (no itch)
- Natural Insulator (cool in Summer, warm in Winter)
- Odour resistant (can be washed less frequently, thus reducing its impact on the environment).
- A resistant fibre with a natural elasticity
- Quick drying
- Naturally static resistant
- Ability to absorb and transport moisture
- Durable (6x stronger than cotton!)
- UV Resistant
- Stain release properties
- Renewable (most sheep are shorn annually and the fleece grows again, making wool a renewable fibre - unlike men-made fibres, which are oil based and one day will run out)
Flip it, twist, fold it - versatile & grows with your child.
- Neck Warmer
- Face Mask
We recommend pre-washing in the same way you intend to wash it in the future as some shrinking may occur. Machine washable on gently/wool cycle using a wool detergent, do not wring. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting or dry flat in shade. Use warm iron. Do not dry clean.